Moma scholarship 2017-18 – www.momascholarship.gov.in
The government of Tamil Nadu has announced in to a new scholarship method. That is moma scholarship. In this moma scholarship has started at April 3 in 2011 the ministry of minority affairs are conducted this scholarships.
· Minority welfare scholarship system
The system has spitted in to the two different ways. There are
1. Merit-cum-Means scholarship
2. Post Metric scholarship
· The Most important features of Merit-cum-means scholarship and post metric scholarship.
1) The girls’ students have earmarked at the 30% of scholarships.
2) The students must be taken 50% of marks in your previous examination marks.
3) More than 2 students have not allowed in one family
4) Scholarship allocation to states/UT of basics of population po minorities
5) The state government/UT administration have implemented at this scheme.
6) More than one source can available in this scholarship.
Every year the government of India is awarding in this facility around 20M students. The students who have apply the another scholarships please don’t apply this scholarship. The students must be taken to the good marks before applying the moma scholarship.